Call Toll Free 888-855-6429
Learn about Berkshire at Harbor Place
In the heart of Washington D.C. Metropolitan area and only minutes to the area's superb shopping, dining, recreation, schools and entertainment. Our community offers the excitement and culture of Washington, DC paired with the quiet charm of the suburbs. Not to mention spectacular FREE amenities and full array of services, lovely pool, courtyard and wooded views, a variety of innovatively designed floor plans and many expanded features in the homes.
Click on the floorplan name to view the floorplan images.
|FLOORPLANS||BEDROOMS||BATHS||SQ. FT||PRICED FROM|
|The Duke Ellington||1||1||717||$1,071.00||
Priced from $1469 to $1497
Prices starting at $1590
View 360° Virtual Tour
- Newly renovated 1, 2 & 3 bedroom apts, Over $11 million in renovations!
- Beautiful chef-style kitchens
- Continental Breakfast Served Daily!
- Hassle-free maintenance w/ 24-hr emergency service available
- Free, ample resident & guest parking
- Sparkling, oversized outdoor pool
- Short Term Leases Available
- Resident Services Departments w/Business Center (free packing supplies, faxing, copying, computer usage, parcel acceptance)
- Online Services Available (Service Request, payments and 24-hr Online Leasing w/ Flexible Lease Terms)
- Preferred Employer Discount Program
- Metro Accessible: W-15 bus/Metrorail
- 3 miles South of I-295 & I-495
- Resident Activities
- Near Bus Route Access
- Business Center
- Cats Welcome
- Dogs Welcome
- 1 Mile or Less to Interstate
- Fitness Area
- 24 Hr Emergency Maint
- Clubhouse / Partyroom
- Off Street Parking
- Visa Accepted
- MasterCard Accepted
- Community Recycling
- Agent Speaks Spanish
- Playground / Tot Lot
- Swimming Pool
- Washer / Dryer in Apartment
- Comcast Xfinity
- Cable / Satellite Available
- Gas Heat Available
Mon - Tue: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Wed: 12:00 PM - 7:00 PM
Thu - Fri: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Sat: 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Sun: 12:00 PM - 4:00 PM
Other Housing Types Offered
Locations in Close Proximity
- Near University: Howard Community College
- Near Metro: Southern Avenue
- Near Military: Andrews Air Force Base
- Huge & Ample closets w/walk-in closet
- Full-size Washer/Dryer, dishwasher, Garbage Disposal and 18 cu.ft refrigerator
- Individually controlled heat
- Individually controlled central air conditioning
- Wall-to-wall carpeting
- Ceiling fans
- Enormous balconies and patios with each home
From MD 95/495: Exit 3A South to Indian Head Hwy, fourth stop light, L onto Palmer Rd, proceed up hill to rental office on R.
From VA: Take beltway exit 2A South to Indian Head Hwy, third stoplight, L onto Palmer Rd, proceed up hill to rental office on R.
What Apartment Renters Should Know About Ft Washington, MD
situated near Washington DC, Berkshire at Harbor Place is within driving distance of many shops and restaurants. Peter's Coffee Shop and Starbucks are among the coffee houses within reach, and you can satisfy other cravings at Rosa Mexicano Restaurant, Wharf Restaurant, and Gadsby's Tavern among other restaurants. Children can attend any of the area's public schools including Fort Fotte Elementary School, Oxon Hill Middle School and Friendly Senior High School. The main roadways in the area include MD-495/95.
- Radio Shack
- Livingston Square Shopping Center
- Fort Village Shopping Center
- Rivertowne Commons
- Tayac Academy (Elementary)
- Issac Gourdine Middle School
- Friendly High School
- Washington National Harbor
- National Capital Park
Berkshire Property Advisors, L.L.C.
Berkshire Property Advisors, L.L.C., is the operating entity of The Berkshire Group that is responsible for the property management of its multifamily portfolio and a series of funds including the Berkshire Income Realty Fund, a $600 million Real Estate Investment Trust and the Berkshire Multifamily Value Fund, L.P., a $300 million multifamily fund.