Nestled in a beautiful wooded setting, yet convenient to Prince George's Plaza, East-West Highway, the Beltway, and the University of Maryland, this beautifully landscaped community is a place to call home. This is your sign of better living!
- Walk To Metro Station
- Laundry Facility In Each Building
- Wall-To-Wall Carpet
- Floor-To-Ceiling Window Walls
- Walk To Shopping, Restaurants, & More
- Application fee: $30 per applicant; Security deposit: $300 to 1 month's rent
- Military discount: No application fee
- Short-term available: 3, 6 months
- Pets up to 25 lbs. welcome (maximum of 1 pet, $300 deposit + $30 monthly pet fee)
- On Metrobus routes C1, C2, C3, C4 & F4
- Winner of AACE Award
In Close Proximity
- Near University: University of Maryland (College Park)
- Near Metro: Fort Totten, Prince George's Plaza, Takoma
- Near Military: Fort Meade
Features & Amenities
- Green Community
- Resident Activities
- Near Bus Route Access
- Cats Welcome
- Dogs Welcome
- 1 Mile or Less to Interstate
- Laundry Facilities On-Site
- 24 Hr Emergency Maint
- Off Street Parking
- Community Recycling
- Playground / Tot Lot
- Swimming Pool
- Near Metro Rail
- Picnic / BBQ Area
- Walk to Metro Station
- Convenient to shopping
- Wall to wall carpet
- Central air conditioning
- Floor to ceiling window walls
- Olympic-sized pool
- Efficient gas heat & cooking
- Laundry facility in each building
- Wood beam cathedral ceilings
- Playground/picnic area
- WiFi Available
- High-Speed Internet Access
- Comcast Xfinity
- Cable / Satellite Available
- Gas Heat Available
Map & Neighborhood
From DC: Out 16th Street, R on Route 410 (East-West Highway), L at Toledo Terrace to apartments.
From I-495: Exit 25B South (Rt.1) to R on Rt. 410. R on Toledo Terrace and apartments adjacent to Prince George's Plaza.
Belcrest Plaza is an apartment community in Hyattsville, MD that sits just a short distance away from the University of Maryland. The Mall at Prince Georges is just a few steps away and features plenty of chain retailers and restaurants. Right across the street from the mall, is Prince George’s Metro Station, meaning public transportation is readily available for all residents. Residents also enjoy close proximity to the local schools and there are plenty of recreational and night time opportunities located in the immediate area as well.
Apartment available include everything from studio apartments to three bedroom options. All bedrooms, regardless of the amount of rooms, feature one bathroom. Each room has a dishwasher and air conditioning. The rooms within the apartments are all very spacious. The kitchen is fairly large and features modern appliances while there is a separate area for dining.
The area surrounding the property is mostly wooded, providing a beautiful surrounding landscape. There is a large, olympic size pool located on the premises while the children can enjoy the small playground. The community is pet friendly (although pets must be spayed/neutered) and there is plenty of space for them to roam around in the parks and wooded area surrounding the property. Potential residents that are looking for a beautiful landscaped apartment community located close to the University of Maryland will be more than happy with this affordable option.
Management Information: Grady Management Inc.
Exceptional People Creating Exceptional Communities. What makes a community exceptional? Talented people with the passion and resources to manage your community better than anyone else. You'll find these qualities in every Grady employee, at every Grady community, because we only hire those with the inner drive to serve our residents in exceptional ways.