Example: Washer / Dryer in Apartment, All Utilities Included etc...
Click add filters below
Other Housing Types Offered
Why Upper Marlboro, MD Could be Your Next Hometown
Overview of the city
Manassas Park is a good city in Virginia, United States, bordered by Prince William County and the city of Manassas. The city is known for its low crime rate, thanks to many of the services offered by the Manassas Park Police Department. Some of the services are a narcotics and gang task force, animal control, and a K-9 unit. More than 50 employees and officers are maintained by the department, and recently, the city constructed a modern police building, installing highly advanced multimedia and security systems, a security company and a local Manassas Park telecommunications infrastructure.
Manassas Park has a population of more than 14,000 people, up from about 7,000 it had more than 14 years ago. The city has a median home cost of $255,000 and the general cost of living about 20% higher than the average in the United States. One thing that encourages thousands of residents to continue living in this city is the low rate of unemployment, which is 4%, while the US average is 6.3%. In addition, jobs have been increasing at the rate of 2.5% per years.
Location and Neighboring Cities
There are many neighboring cities of Manassas Park, and some of them are Yorkshire Park, Loch Lomond, Stoneridge, Point of Woods, Cedar Park, Bull Run Mobile Home Park, Yorkshire Village, Sudley Square, Breeden Forest, Stonewall Acres, West Gate of Lomond, Yorkshire, Hallmark Manor, Sunnybrook Estates, West Gate, Sudley, Yorkshire Acres and Westgate.
What the City is Known For
In addition to having a growing Hispanic population, Manassas Park is known as:
· One of the 11 Best Cities for Teleworking
· One of the Most Secure Large Cities in the United States
· One of the 12 Healthiest Cities
· One of the 4 The Most Gender Balanced Cities
· One of the 4 Cities with the Best Airports to Make a Connection
· One of the 5 Most Secure Places to Live
· One of the 7 Cities on the Edge of Greatness
· One of the 9 America's Most Playful Cities
· One of the 14 The Most Single Cities
· One of the 15 Cities with the Most Competitive Private Colleges
· One of the 19 Cities with the Most Competitive Public Colleges
· One of the 22 Most Popular Cities for the Holidays
· One of the 23 Best US Cities for Seniors
· One of the 26 Sleepless Cities
· One of the 26 Fiscally Fit Cities
· One of the 29 Most Romantic Cities for Boomers
· One of the 36 Best Baseball Cities
· One of the 40 Best Block Party Places
· One of the 46 America's Best Cities for Dating
· One of the 50 Most Energetic Cities
· One of the 87 Best Green Cities
Manassas Park Main Transportation System
Manassas Park has a very good road network within and linking it to other neighboring cities. This is one of the factors encouraging more than 73% of the population to use own cars as the major means of transportation, while only 16% use carpool and a minute 4.5% depend on the mass transit system.
OmniLink is one of the big players in the mass transit system, providing what is known as "On-Demand" service to Elm Farm Mobile Home Park, River Run Senior Apartments, the Ferlazzo Building, Virginia Railway Express stations and many commuter parking lots in and around Manassas Park.
Commuter bus service is also offered by OmniRide from eastern Prince William County and the Manassas area to places such as Downtown Washington, Crystal City, The Pentagon and Washington Navy Yard.
Manassas Park Neighborhoods
There are many good Manassas Park neighborhoods that can be used in raising the family of any size. Blooms Crossing is one of those neighborhoods, where you would find many of the best affordable housing units in the entire country. There are more than 700 single family homes with single car garaged and non-garaged units. If you have children, Blooms Crossing has Manassas Park Middle School, Cougar and Manassas Park Elementary Schools, and Manassas Park High School.